Applications consist of ideas for a project. The projects are many
different things - examples and inspiration can be found in the Idea
Catalogue - the link will redirect you to an English introduction.
If your application is chosen you will enter a more formal agreement
with the Agency for Digitisation.
In order to participate, your application must be sent in not later
than June 24th.
Your application must include:
- Title of your idea
- Which project you idea is based upon
- The name of the organisation - who is your "customer/client"
- A description of you project idea, including:
- What do you expect to develop?
- What are the perspectives of your idea?
- Any challenges you might already know of
- A description of your skills relevant to the project, e.g. courses
you might have taken, studies, jobs, other development tasks etc.
- Your motivation for participating and your ambitions for the project
- Documentation from your current place of education, e.g. documents
confirming that you are enrolled and active
- An anticipated schedule for the project
- Your t-shirt size (YES! Participants will get a t-shirt!)
Application is open to all students enrolled in a higher education
course in Denmark. The actual application process has not yet been
established - so if your fingers are itching, or if you have any
questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also find further information in the FAQ.